History of Surah Ikhlas:
Reciting Surah Ikhlas daily Protect us from Sins and entering into paradise. Every single word of the Holy Quran is a miracle and reciting each word gives the reward. There are 114 chapters in Quran.
Surah Ikhlas in Arabic:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
Surah Al-Ikhlas is 112th chapter of the Quran, and is said to be one of the earliest revelations that the Holy Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) received from archangel Gabriel. Surah Ikhlas is one of the easiest memorize Surah in Quran.
|Surah Name||Surah Ikhlas|
|No. of Verses||4|
Hadith About Surah Ikhlas:
It was narrated by Anas that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: “whoever reads Recites Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times would have bought himself from Allah, and a caller from Allah will announce in heaven and on earth: ‘verily, so-and-so has been set free by Allah, so whoever owes him anything, let him claim it from Allah.”
“If anyone who is about to sleep on his bed lies on his right side, then recited Al-Ikhlas 100 times, Allah will say to him on the Day of the resurrection, My slave, enter Paradise to your right side.” (Tirmidhi)
“Reciting Surah al Ikhlas recited 200 times daily gets forgiveness of 50 years of sins-(minor); but, if he has to pay loan to anyone,that will not be forgiven, and Allah will grant him 1500 Rewards.” (Tirmidhi and Darami)
Location in Quran:
Surat Ikhlas is in the 30th Parah of the Holy Quran. This is the Surah which is recited by the Muslims in each prayer. There are lots of benefits, rewards, and blessings of reciting Surah al-Ikhlas.
Benefits of Surah Ikhlas:
If you recite Surah Ikhlas 200 times with wudu it will give you 9 benefits. Power of Surah Al-Ikhlas is given below:
- One who recites this Surah 200 times daily, Allah will be close for you the 300 doors of destruction, for example enemy, loan, temptation etc.
- If you recite this Surah 200 times, Allah will open the 300 doors of blessings.
- Those who recite Surah Al-Ikhlas 200 times, Allah Will open the 30 doors of provision,and give him without struggle.
- Reciting Al-Ikhlas 200 times and then Allah will give him/her knowledge from him knowledge.
- One who recites Surah Ikhlas 200 times daily, Allah will give him the reward equal to 36 Quran.
- If you recite this Surah 200 times daily, Allah will forgive the sins of 50 year to those who recite this Surah regularly.
- Who recites this Surah al-ikhlas 200 times a day, Allah will give you the 20 house in Heaven, decorated with precious stones and every house have 70,000 doors.
- The person who recites this surah 200 times , Allah will give you the reward of 2000 rakaat nafal.
- A person who recites this surah al-ikhlas 200 times daily, Whenever he will be dead then one lac ten thousands angels will b in his funeral.
- Who recites Surah Ikhlas in his obligatory prayers, Allah grants him success in this world and the world hereafter.
So after reading benefits of Surah Ikhlas, it is clear that the power of Surah al-ikhlas and its reward for reciter. Therefor,we must recite Surah Ikhlas once in a day for seeking Allah Blessing.